What Google Says:
Google Slides is an online presentations app that allows you to show off your work in a visual way. Here’s what you can do with Google Slides:
- Create and edit presentations
- Edit a presentation with friends or coworkers, and share it with others effortlessly
- Import .pptx and .pps files and convert them to Google presentations
- Download your presentations as a PDF, a PPT, or a .txt file
- Insert images and videos into your presentation
- Publish and embed your presentations in a website
Source: Google Slides
Why You Should Use It:
Google’s answer to Powerpoint. Google Slides doesn’t have all the extras but it certainly has a robust set of options when it comes to working with presentations.
Collaborate with other users in real time and have your changes saved automatically. Even review and retrieve older revisions if you mess something up.
Easy as opening up your Google Drive and adding the app and creating a new presentation. Awesome and easy!